my important events



January 1999

I was born in a Wednesday 6th, in Santiago, Chile. is important, because I was born me, obviously jajaja

Resultado de imagen para bebe mujer

March 2003 

Resultado de imagen para dog animadoI arrived my first dog, Pelusa. I remember very little this, She have 14 years old










February 2004

I have a accident in the south of Chile, a dog bite me in the face, for little I lose my right eye.
Resultado de imagen para mordida de perro

January 2013

Resultado de imagen para gato felixI arrived my first cat, Louis, she isn't loving, she like sleep all the day.












November 2013 

I has my first boyfriend, we know in the school, He is 5 years older that me. In the present even He is my boyfriend.
Resultado de imagen para tomadas dela mano

December 2016

Resultado de imagen para plaza independencia mendoza
my firs travel outside of Chile, I travel to Argentina with my classmate, is a experience amazing, I know a different culture










December 2016

I get best noticie in my life, I can enter in the career veterinary medicine, I achieve my dream from little.
Imagen relacionada

March 2017 

I know my 5 best friends, Daniela, Javiera V, Javiera C, Ignacia and Aielen, I enjoy much with they the days in the university  

Comments

  1. Hello, i'm going to argentina too with my class, it's a beautiful country :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mayra! you grew up with your dog! I really think that is one the best things in the life.
    you must have many memories with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like travel , and for the same reason that we could meet another cultures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Argentina is very nice, I wish one day I can travel with my friends too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I would like go to China

My Life in one post

My real opinion