I would like go to China

China

I would like to visit China, because I am interested with the culture and the futuristic in this country, also I love their nature and the their temple with much history and mysterious about gods. I am  interesting for their contrast between the past and the future. I like go with my family and my friends.

Resultado de imagen para china contraste futuro y pasadoResultado de imagen para shangai contraste futuro y pasado

If I go to China the first thing is know the different places famous, for example the china wall, the garden, the temple, the places futuristic. The second thing that I will make is eat different food and drink, but I don't eat raw food. and the third thing is go to shopping, I will buy old things and new things. also I will make is visit a man that he make rituals of stress, relaxation, etc.

Resultado de imagen para china templo del cielo
Maybe I go to study to China, but my first preference is Australia, but if I have the opportunity of studying there, I go. I like go to study with my friends, and know all this beautiful country.

Resultado de imagen para china universidades

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Life in one post

My real opinion