My favorite Artist

I hear different music styles, for example, R&B, pop, reggae, hip-hop, reggaeton, dancehall, etc. but my style favorite is the pop and R&B, and my favorite artist sings those music styles, inclusive the called ''the queen of R&B''. this is Rihanna, but called for her fans ''Riri'' or ''badgalriri''. she sings the styles music: pop, R&B, reggae, and hip-hop. Rihanna is a woman from Barbados, and her name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty. her last album is ''Anti'', that be free during one week for her fans.

Rihanna is my favorite artist because I like her music style, she has a rhythm very catchy, that some songs, make a dance. in addition, I like the form that have for mix the different styles.

my favorite song de Rihanna is ''Need me'' because her style is relaxing, but also sticky, that make want sing, even more in the choir. a curious date is that this song went very controversial in her video, but I see violence.


Comments

  1. Hi!! Rihanna is soooo amazing!! I like a lot of her songs, even tho I don't listen much of her recently.
    Nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rihanna, her voice is beatiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rihanna is a excellent artist, is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I would like go to China

My Life in one post

My real opinion