My Life in one post

Hello my visitors!

Mayra Santana Toro was born a day of January, exactly 6th, in Santiago, San Bernardo.
She studied in elementary school of name Paul Harris in the Bosque. Her continued studies in high school of name Jorge Huneeus Zegers in the Pintana.
Mayra take her studies in the University of Chile, in the career Veterinary Medicine, she entry in 2017.

The mom of Mayra is María Toro and father is Ricardo Santana, They live in the Bosque. Also she have one sister, is Carolina. Her sister study the career audit in the UTEM (University technological metropolitan). Carolina have a little child, this is Alison, she have 3 years old, she is special person in her house.


Mayra don´t have special hobbies, in reality her hobbies are simple, this are go out with friends of the university, in special party's. She loves go to bed in pajamas and watch TV or series.






the niece of Mayra








                                                                             
                                                                                   

Comments

  1. Ooooooh I was born on January 7, what a coincidence!!!
    I don´t watch any series, What series can you recommend me? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I would like go to China

My real opinion