My favorite thing

My make up kit

My make up kit consist in different things for face, from a simple lipstick until brow pencil. I treat of buy make up when I have money or gift me.
I bought my first thing of make up in 2012, this is mascara, in this time I put on make up very little, when I went to party or the shopping. my make up kit in this time, consist in a eyeliner and mascara. 

My make up kit I use, in the actuality, all days in that go to university or street, when I stay in my house don't put on makeup. sometimes in Halloween I costume in character of terror and I put on make up.


La imagen puede contener: 1 persona


I love the make up, why I can play whit different form of be somebody distinct, I play whit different colors and shades.

I can't imagine without my make up, is sometime that give life my days.

Without make up is boring.

Comments

  1. Hi! You make up its so cool!!! you maybe can teach me plis some day?
    I want to prepare for Hallowen day jajajaja
    seend gretings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interesting for the make up, I love see when people make up themselves! It's an art.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I would like go to China

My Life in one post

My real opinion